We can all weed out household clutter and donate it to charity. There are many positive outcomes for everyone here. It is a win-win-win situation:
- Clutter clearing helps us live in a more tranquil and focused space at home. This frees our time and energy for our priorities instead of continuing our struggles with our quantities of stuff.
- We don't necessarily need to hire anyone to declutter. We can help ourselves for free!
- Even if we are facing tough economic times ourselves, we are reminded that it isn't how much we have, it is what we do with what we have that matters.
- Donating clutter supports a charity we believe in.
- Donating clutter helps those having economic difficulties in these tough times.
- Donating is living green. It isn't adding to a landfill!
If you are looking for ideas to motivate yourself to declutter and for help with clutter clearing techniques. Please check out the ideas, resources, and free monthly newsletter on my website: www.clutterclearingchoices.com. Thank you!